- The prices are per person and day with rich breakfast exclusive of the local tax of Euro 2,00.- per person and day.
- Start your day with our rich breakfast buffet. Choose from local and sustainable organic food, freshly prepared egg dishes and deli meats. Various fruit juices and seasonal fruits and vegetables are available. For our gourmets, we also offer a glass of fresh fruity Prosecco sparkling wine and smoked salmon breakfast as well as juicy white sausages.
- For our hikers breakfast starts at 07.30 and lasts until 10.00. Our all-day hotel bar offers a well-stocked wine, beer and beverage menu. In the afternoon we also have homemade cakes for you.
- Highlight in the Alpentirolis!
For special enjoyment in the evening, we serve you occasionally or by appointment typical South Tyrolean and Mediterranean theme menus (Price 25,oo.- per person) and tasty barbecues are offered.
- The hotel is just 10 minutes walk from the center.
- Wine and beer tasting with our sommelier in the show winebar
- Welcome drink in large living rooms
- Internet Point and Wi-Fi for free
- Indoor pool with whirlpool, massage bed and jet stream, sauna landscape in the Roman style, fitness room with modern equipment
- Swimming pool (Acqua Vital Resort)
- Covered parking, undercover parking
- Weekly guided hike in the most rustic valleys of South Tyrol and a panoramic tour with our family in a luxury coach
- On arrival the rooms are obtainable from 14.00 clock
- Departure: Sharing of rooms please to 11.00 clock
- Dogs on request
- Child reduction in 3-bed room: up to 6 years free, 7-12 years 50% 13-17 years 30% discount on accommodation and breakfast. Dinner is calculated separately Reduction for the 3 person in 3-bed room is 30% of the accommodation and breakfast
- Bookings can only be accepted in writing with a complete and current address
- Payment options: cash, debit, Visa, Mastercard • To protect yourself from possible cancellation charges, we recommend that you take out cancellation insurance. It apply the terms and conditions of the European Travel Insurance (Information: Hogast Italia - Tel. +39 0473 975 040, email: firstname.lastname@example.org): Cancellation conditions: In the low season up to 3 days before arrival, guests can cancel free of charge. In the event of cancellation in the 3 days prior to arrival, the guest pays an amount equal to the total price. In the event of no-show, guests pay an amount equal to the total price. In the high season up to 21 days before arrival, guests can cancel free of charge. The guest pays 50% of the total price in the event of cancellation in the 21 days prior to arrival and an amount equal to the total price in the event of cancellation in the 7 days prior to arrival.
- No prepayment required
- VAT included
- For all persons 14 years from 01.01. 2018 local tax of € 2,00 per person and night levied. This tax is not included in the total price of your stay and can only be paid locally
Mandatory information according to the EU-Regulation N. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council
Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission: